Course & Eligibility
D.Pharmacy or is a diploma level course for aspirants who wish to study pharmacy and opt for a career option in medicine. It is a 2-year full-time diploma course designed to prepare candidates to work under the supervision of a licensed pharmacist in hospitals, community pharmacies, and other pharmaceutical-related fields.
1) For Maharashtra:
- The Candidate should be an India National
- For the admission to first year of Diploma course in pharmacy, the candidate should have passed higher secondary certificate H.S.C. (std.XII) Examination of Maharashtra State Board of or its equivalent examination with at least 35% marks in aggregate with Physic, Chemistry, Biology Mathematics and English.
2) Other than Maharashtra State Candidates shall be eligible for institute quota only.
3) NRI/OCI/PIO, Children of Indian workers in the Gulf countries, Foreign National-
- Passed higher secondary certificate H.S.C. (std.XII) Examination with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subject along with one of the subject Mathematics or Biology.
- Any other criteria declared from time to time by the appropriate authority as defined under the Act.