- Backward Class Youth Relief Committees was founded in 1974 with the primary objective of uplifted of students belonging to Backward Classes & Rural Areas.
- Headed by Shri. Bhausahab Mulak, Ex-Minister, Government of Maharashtra, Ex Mayor of Nagpur Municipal Corporation and a Man of vast Experience and vision. This organization grew by leaps and bounds.
- Shri. Rajendra Mulak, Ex-Minister, Government of Maharashtra, the Secretary is an enterprising, dynamic and innovative personally and is the catalytic force behind the progress of the organization.
- Karmavir Dadasaheb Kannamwar College of Engineering, Nagpur.
- Bhausaheb Mulak Ayurved Mahavidyalaya & Hospital, Nagpur.
- Bhausaheb Mulak Ayurved College & Research Hospital, Butibori, Nagpur.
- BCYRC’S Institute of Diploma in Pharmacy, Nagpur.
- Bhausaheb Mulak College of D Pharmacy, Umred.
- Bhivapur Arts & Commerce College, Bhivapur.
- Sanskar Junior College Nagpur, Umred, Butibori.
To Create an academic atmosphere Conductive in all round growth of young students so that they would ultimately blossom into capable individuals having technical competence and managerial skills coupled with healthy mind and strong physique.
To Impact quality technical education in pharmaceutical science by providing excellent academic environment. well equipment laboratory & Training through quality & Teachers.
To Provide quality education in pharmaceutical science to one and all in the rural & Urban Areas to serve humanity with integrity.